Usually, an Enrollment Widget will list off several enrollments at a time from MINDBODY. However, you can configure an Enrollment Widget to only show a specific enrollment using the following workaround.
Step 1: Create a New Class Type in MINDBODY
You'll be creating a Class Type specifically for your target enrollment. In this example, we are creating a "Back Care Yoga Workshop" Class Type.
- Login to your MINDBODY site
- Go to Home > Manager Tools > Settings > Classic Setup Screens > Class Types
- Click Add New Class Type
- Choose the Service Category (typically "Enrollments" or "Workshops"), type in the Name of the Class Type (which should be the name of the enrollment you are targeting), and click Add New Class Type
Step 2: Assign the Class Type
In this step, you'll ensure that the targeted enrollment has the new Class Type assigned to it.
- Go to your Enrollments tab at the top of your MINDBODY site
- Find the targeted enrollment and click on its name
- Click Edit this Class/Event Description
- Choose the new Class Type from the Class Type dropdown
Step 3: Create a New Filtered Enrollment Widget
In this step, you will create a new widget that will only show the targeted enrollment. This widget can be installed to your website on a page created just for the targeted enrollment.
- Login to HealCode
- Go to Widgets at the top
- Click Create New Widget and choose Enrollment
- In the Title field, add the name of the targeted enrollment (in this case, we used Back Care Yoga Workshop)
- Click Create Your Widget at the bottom
- Scroll back down to the Advanced Options and click to toggle them
- Click on Show Class Types and choose the new Class Type, Save
Result: The Back Care Yoga Workshop Enrollment Widget only shows the "Back Care Yoga Workshop" enrollment