NOTE: Only applies to a registration on your website, and NOT within the cart
When someone clicks the Register button in the widget, 2 things can possibly happen:
A default "Thank you" message will display on the screen, which is customizable on the widget’s settings page.
To customize your message:
- Click Widgets in the navigation Bar
- Select the Registration Widget installed on a webpage or Facebook
- Scroll down and click the text Advanced Options
- Adjust the Thank You Message Text
- Scroll down and click Save.
Send your clients to a "Thank You" page or URL of your choice. They will be redirected to after clicking the form’s register button.
Benefits of a "Thank You” Page
- Encourage your clients to proceed with booking or to book again
- Encourage your clients to purchase a pricing option
- Track bookings/purchases with Google Analytics
- Provide your clients with more information about your classes (FAQs)
How to set up a Thank You Page Redirect
- Create a new page on your website (usually called "Thank You")
- Add all relevant information to the page
- Make sure the page is viewable by the public
- Ensure the page is hidden from the navigation