This help article applies to GoDaddy's v7 website builder and before. vNext does not support widgets or other HTML at this time.
You can, however, place a link directly to the widget. By default, that would look like this. The fonts, colors, and more can be customized with CSS or a Branded Web Specialist. Speak to a Branded Web Specialist to acquire the URL for doing so, and if you'd like to customize the widget.
To add a widget to GoDaddy V7:
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Edit Site.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify, or create a New Page.
- On the left hand-side, scroll through the options and select HTML Code.
- Set the size of the box on your website.
- Click Settings
- Delete the code that is in there and replace it with the Code for your widget from the desired widget's settings page fromHealCode. The Code for your widget can be found at the bottom of the settings page for the desired widget as seen below:
- Click OK.
Note: If you notice that your widget does not fully display on mobile-devices (such as iPhones), please contact technical support so that we can adjust this for you using CSS.