To deploy your widget on a Wix website you would first need to select or create the page you want to put the widget on.
Installing a Widget
- From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign
- From there, click More and then click and drag HTML Code into place
- Click on the grey box and then Enter Code
- In HealCode, find the desired widget, click on the widget's Title, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Deploy Your Widget section, and click to copy
- Back in Wix, paste this code into the HTML Settings window
- Click Update and resize the box to fit the widget
From there you can continue to edit or publish the page.