1. Creating a Block
- Log into your website through your Drupal portal
- Go to Structure and then Blocks
- Click Add block
- Login to your HealCode account, click on the Title of the desired widget, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Deploy Your Widget section, and click to copy the code.
- Back in Drupal, paste the widget code into the Block body section. Be sure to give the block a description.
- Change the Text format under the Block body to Full HTML
- Save block
2. Adding the Block
- Navigate to the page where you want to add the widget
- Click Customize this page at the bottom
- Click the + sign to add a new pane
- Click Custom blocks and select your widget's block
- Click Finish
- Click Save at the bottom of the page