How do I install my HealCode widgets onto my Facebook Page?
- Log out of Facebook
- Login to HealCode
- Click on Widgets at the top of the page
- Click on the Title of the desired widget
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Install Your Widget On Facebook"
- Login as the admin of your Facebook page
- Choose your Facebook page from the dropdown
- Click Add Page Tab
- Click Confirm
- Your widget is installed! Repeat for all desired widgets.
Seeing a white screen when you attempt to install?
This will usually occur when you are already logged into Facebook. Please do the following to resolve this issue:
- Log out of both HealCode.com and Facebook.com
- Clear your cookies and close your browser (or if you are using Google Chrome, open an incognito session)
- Log only into HealCode. Do not open Facebook.
- Follow the steps above to install the widget onto your Facebook page
Want to add your own images on Facebook instead of the default ones?
See this detailed Facebook article: http://louisem.com/1180/how-create-custom-tab-images-facebook-timeline-fan-page
Note: We cannot upload or design your Facebook app images for you.
How do I change a widget tab name on my Facebook page?
- Log into Facebook
- Click on "Settings" in the top-right corner of your Facebook Page
- Click on "Apps" in the menu
- Click "Edit Settings" for the App you want to change the name of
- Type in the new name, click "Save"
- Click "OK" to save your changes
Do the Facebook widgets cost extra?
No, the installation of widgets onto Facebook is included in your Widget plan.
Can I customize the colors of my Facebook app(s)?
Of course! Whatever widget(s) you select to be on Facebook will already exist in your HealCode account. Simply use the color pickers to pick whatever colors you'd like. For more information on the color pickers, and customizing in general, please see this: http://support.healcode.com/entries/20612058-how-to-customize-widgets-i-e-change-colors-fonts-etc
Facebook Page vs. Facebook Profile
Note: You probably already have a Page, so this may not pertain to you.
You cannot install Facebook apps on a Facebook Profile. You will need to move your business over to a proper Facebook Page.
There are numerous advantages to this such as:
- Pages offer analytics
- Pages can have unlimited fans or "Likes"
- You can create Facebook ads and events
If you choose to convert your profile, you don't have to lose all of the followers you have now. You can use Facebook's migration tool here. Before doing that you should definitely read the details as some information will not transfer over.