To deploy a HealCode Link on Wix, and similar website builders, you will use a HTML code box that can be resized. The following steps will cover how to deploy a HealCode Link onto your Wix website.
To add multiple links, please see this FAQ:
For this example, we are using a Buy Now Link. When we are finished, visitors will be able to click the link, view the Consumer Cart, and purchase the pricing option.
Before you start, make sure you have your pricing options set up in your MINDBODY. You must also configure your HealCode Link, using this help document.
Add a HTML code box to your website.
- Click the '+' symbol on the left-hand side of the editing window
- Click 'Apps'
- Click 'HTML'
Now we will change the settings of the box and location.
- Drag the box to the desired location in the editing window
- Click on the box, and then click 'Settings'
- Change the 'Mode' to 'HTML code'
Next, we will add the HealCode Link (in this case a Pricing Option for a New Client Special). Remember that you can always click on the HTML code box and click 'Settings' to view the 'HTML code' area again.
- In HealCode, create a Link and copy its code using the instructions in this help article.
- Back in back to Wix, paste the code into the HTML/embed code text box
- Click 'Update'
- Adjust the size of the HTML box to fit the Consumer Cart (this will need to be large)
- Publish your Wix website
Congratulations! You have deployed a HealCode Link!
I need more than one link on a page.
To add more than one link, you will need to use the FAQ below.
You have several options at this point. Depending on your knowledge of CSS, you may want to customize the link's color or style it to look like a button. Use our FAQ below to customize your HealCode Link: