To deploy a HealCode Link using OptimizePress, and similar website builders, you will use a HTML Element. The following steps will cover how to deploy a HealCode Link onto your website. For this example, we are using a Pricing Link (e.g. 'Buy Now'). When we are finished, visitors will be able to click the link, view the Consumer Cart, and purchase the pricing option.
Before you start, make sure you have your pricing options set up in your MINDBODY. You must also configure your HealCode Link, using this help document.
Add an HTML Element.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the page you would like to edit
- Click 'Launch Now'
- Click 'Add Element'
- Scroll and click 'Custom HTML/Shortcode'
At this point, the script from the HealCode Step 1 is installed on the page. This only needs to be done once for each page. Next, you will add a 'Buy Now' link
- Navigate to HealCode's Links page.
- Select ▶ Buy Now and scroll to the link you'd like to add (we chose 'Workshop')
- Click copy to clipboard
- Navigate back to OptimizePress
- Paste this 'Buy Now' link code into the 'Content' area of the element
- Click 'Insert'
- Click 'Save and Continue'
- In WordPress, click 'Update'
Congratulations! You have deployed a HealCode Link!
You have several options at this point. Depending on your knowledge of CSS, you may want to customize the link's color or style it to look like a button. Use our FAQ below to customize your HealCode Link: