To deploy a HealCode Link on Weebly, you will add an 'Embed Code' box to your page. The following steps will cover how to deploy a simple HealCode Link onto your Weebly website. For this example, we are using a Buy Now Link. When we are finished, visitors will be able to click the link, view the Consumer Cart, and purchase the pricing option.
Before you start, make sure you have your pricing options set up in your MINDBODY. You must also configure your HealCode Link, using this help document.
Add an 'Embed Code' box to your website.
- Scroll to the 'More' section in the control panel on the left
- Click and drag 'Embed Code' onto the page
- Click the box with the 'Click to set custom HTML' text
- Click 'Edit Custom HTML'
Next, we will add the HealCode Link (in this case a Buy Now link).
- In HealCode, create a Link and copy its code using the instructions in this help article.
- Navigate back to Weebly, add a new 'Embed Code' box in the desired location
- Paste the code
- Click 'Publish' in the top-right corner
*Notice that we added additional Weebly text boxes and a CSS style section to achieve the look below*
Congratulations! You have deployed a HealCode Link!
You have several options at this point. Depending on your knowledge of CSS, you may want to customize the link's color or style it to look like a button. Use our FAQ below to customize your HealCode Link: