You can enable Client Alerts in MINDBODY to capture the billing information of clients before they complete bookings. This is often an important feature for appointment-based businesses, such as spas who like to allow clients to book appointments - but not pay at that time - but want to have the credit card on file in case the client does not show.
Step 1: Enable the "Missing Billing Information" Client Alert in MINDBODY
- Login to your MINDBODY
- Go to Home > Manager Tools > Settings > Client Alerts
- Select Missing Billing Information
- Highlight the alerts you wish to enable, "Consumer Mode Appointment Booking" is typically selected here
- You can select multiple alerts by pressing CTRL on Windows or CMD on Mac and clicking additional alerts
- Check Force Resolution - Consumer Mode
- The other checkboxes are optional
- Click Update
Step 2: Update Client Alerts in HealCode
- Login to HealCode
- Go to Site Settings
- Under Online Bookings, go to the Client alerts for missing billing info setting
- Click Get Setting From MINDBODY to pull in the changes you made in Step 1
Before booking (depending on which alerts you selected), your clients will be alerted to enter their billing information into the Consumer Cart as seen in the image below.