Unlike other website builders, you can HealCode Links to "Buttons" on SquareSpace websites. This makes the process of designing a Pricing or Rates page quicker and easier than many other website builders.
(Note: this process does not apply to Cover Pages in SquareSpace.)
- In Squarespace, go to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection
- In the HEADER text box, paste the following script and Save
NOTE: This ensures that the Buy Now Links appear on this specific page. If you want Buy Now Links on other pages, you would need to repeat Step 1 for each page.
- Edit the page you want the Links on
- Hover over the location where you want to add a Link
- When you see a teardrop, click on it and select "Button" in "Filters and Lists"
- Delete the placeholder text (for example, "Learn more") so that the Text box in the EDIT BUTTON screen is blank
- Create a Link and copy its code using the instructions in this help article.
- Paste this code into the Text box in the EDIT BUTTON screen
- Save your changes to the Edit Button screen
- Save your changes to the Page
- As needed adjust the CSS and layout of the page