Adding the Promo Code in MINDBODY
- Login to your MINDBODY account
- Go to Home > Manager Tools > Promotions
- Click Add New
- Fill in the options, but ensure that Discount Type is set to Percentage
- For the Discount Amount, ensure the amount is 100.00 or less
Use Percentages and Not Currency Amounts
- Because of how promo codes are processed through our software and MINDBODY's API software, you do not want to use a currency amount, such as $15.00 off.
- You will want to use a percentage that is 100% or less.
- Using a currency amount (such as $15.00) will cause an error during checkout for end-users if the Pricing Option in the Cart is less than the amount of the promo.
- For example, if the Pricing Option in the Cart is $12.00 and the promo code results in $15.00 off, there will be an error.
Where Will the Promo Code Display?
- The Promo Code field will display in the Consumer Cart during checkout of a Pricing Option.
- The Consumer Cart must be enabled for your account, otherwise your clients will be redirected to MINDBODY for checkout.