Will HealCode Custom Elements work on my website?
HealCode links work on almost all web builders. WordPress, Squarespace, GoDaddy, and many more. There are a few web builders that don't support custom elements, which is the technology that our HealCode links utilize to operate. We've discovered the following web builders do not support our Links:
- Association Web Pros
- Older versions of Shopify
- Like Sew Websites
If you have one of the above web builders, fear not. We can still deploy widgets, but you'll need to contact a HealCode representative in order to get a separate widget code.
How do I deploy with Custom Elements?
- In the settings for any supported widget, you should see something similar to the following:
- Copy and paste the widget code in the page source where you want the widget to load. Please note, if the <script> tag loading healcode.js is already somewhere else on your page, you don’t need to paste it again, you only need to paste the <healcode-widget> tag.
- Contact a support representative to activate the feature on your account.
- In the settings for any supported widget, you should see something similar to the following where the old deploy code was:
- Paste a <healcode-widget> tag on your page where you would like the widget to load. If you’re dynamically injecting widgets into the page, please make sure this occurs after the healcode.js initialization process has finished (see step 3 for how to check). Also, make sure the <healcode-widget> tag has all of its data attributes defined prior to injection into the page.