In this help article, we cover the settings of the Appointments Widget, including filtering and styling.
Basic Info Section
- Title: This is only for your reference.
- View: This widget's view can only be set to Calendar.
- No Available Appointments Text: This is the text that will display if there are no available appointments to show after the end-user searches.
- No Matching Appointments Text: No appointments are setup in MINDBODY for the Session Type, Location, and/or Staff member selected.
- Number of Days to Display in Widget: The Appointments Widget can show from 1 day to 7 days worth of Appointments at a time. You can learn more about this setting here.
- Header Image: You can add an image above this widget, such as your business logo or a custom header.
- Header text: This text is the title of the widget while on your website. For example: "Find an Appointment."
- Base Style: We offer a default styling of the Appointments Widget, but you can remove this styling if you or your developer want to do something more specific.
- Custom CSS: This is often used to customize the widget further. If you are not familiar with CSS, you can contact your developer or tech support for assistance. For instructions adding CSS, please reference this article.
- Colors: These are color pickers. We have a tutorial for using these here.
- Teachers (Staff): These are the staff you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the staff to show, do not select anything. Note: If you select staff member here, you will need to update this section using this help article whenever you need to add or remove staff members.
- Session Types (Appointment Types): These are the Appointment Types you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the Appointment Types to show, do not select anything.
- Time Display Format: Clients in countries that often use 24 hour time (i.e. 21:00) will want to adjust this setting to 24 hour.
- Earliest Appointment Date: You can change the date that the widget starts. For more information, refer to this help article.
- Time Zone: Your time zone.
- Language: Choose which language this widget will display in. More details can be found here.
- Please see this help article for instructions installing your Appointments Widget.