In this help article, we cover the settings of the Class List Widget, including filtering and styling.
Basic Info Section
- Title: This is only for your reference unless you check the next option "Show/Hide Title."
- Show Title in Widget: This will make the Widget Title visible on your website just above the listing of classes.
- View: We have two views for the Class List Widget. The MINDBODY Classic view is the most common view and displays similar to MINDBODY Consumer Mode. Narrow/Mobile is great for footers, sidebars, and mobile-only views.
- Signup Button Text: This is the text of the signup button. Other examples include "Reserve" and "Book." If you want to hide this button, please use this article.
- Base Style: We offer a default styling of the Class List Widget, but you can remove this styling if you or your developer want to do something more specific.
- Custom CSS: This is often used to customize the widget further. If you are not familiar with CSS, you can contact your developer or tech support for assistance. For instructions adding CSS, please reference this article.
- Colors: These are color pickers. We have a tutorial for using these here.
- Columns to Display in Class View: These are the columns/information that will appear in your widgets. For example, if you want to hide the instructor, you would uncheck "Instructor" in this section.
- Programs (Service Categories): These are the Service Categories you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the Service Categories to show, do not select anything.
- Teachers (Staff): These are the staff you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the staff to show, do not select anything. Note: if you hide a staff member, you will hide all of the classes that staff member teaches as well. We recommend not checking any Staff in the Class List Widget.
- Truncate length: You can limit the number of characters of the class description that initially show when the Class List Widget loads.
- Class images: You can choose to show class images in each row of the schedule.
- Time Display Format: Clients in countries that often use 24 hour time (i.e. 21:00) will want to adjust this setting to 24 hour.
- Start Date: You can change the date that the widget starts on using this help article.
- Time Zone: Your time zone.
- Language: Choose which language this widget will display in. More details can be found here.
- Please see this help article for instructions installing your Class List Widget.
- This widget will only show classes and enrollments that are scheduled within the next 30 days.
- If you are seeing classes or enrollments that are cancelled, please see this help article for instructions on removing these.
- It may take up to one hour for this widget to refresh when you adjust a setting or add new information in MINDBODY.
- You can turn on the Consumer Cart using this article.