In this help article, we cover the settings of the Schedule Widget, including filtering and styling in more detail than the video above.
Basic Info Section
- Widget Title: This is only for your reference unless you check the next option "Show/Hide Title."
- Show/Hide Title: This will make the Widget Title visible on your website as the title of widget, rather than the default "Schedule for."
- Signup Button Text: This is the text of the signup button. Other examples include "Reserve" and "Book." If you want to hide this button, please use this article.
- View: We have four views for the Schedule Widget. The Calendar view will display each day of the week with its own column. The MINDBODY Classic view is the most common view and displays similar to MINDBODY Consumer Mode. MINDBODY Classic Grouped by Class Type will show similar to Classic but each Class Type is grouped together. Narrow/Mobile is great for footers, sidebars, and mobile-only views. You can see examples here.
- Time Frame: The Schedule Widget can show from 1 day to 7 days.
- Hide days without classes?: This will prevent days from showing that have no scheduled classes.
- Start Day: The Schedule Widget will always start on this day. We recommend setting this to "Today."
- Time Zone: Your time zone.
- Base Style: We offer a default styling of the Schedule Widget, but you can remove this styling if you or your developer want to do something more specific.
- Custom CSS: This is often used to customize the widget further. If you are not familiar with CSS, you can contact your developer or tech support for assistance. For instructions adding CSS, please reference this article.
- Colors: These are color pickers. We have a tutorial for using these here.
- Programs (Service Categories): These are the Service Categories you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the Service Categories to show, do not select anything.
- Session Types (Class Types): These are the Class Types you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the Class Types to show, do not select anything.
- Teachers (Staff): These are the staff you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the staff to show, do not select anything. Note: if you hide a staff member, you will hide all of the classes that staff member teaches as well. We recommend not checking any Staff in the Schedule Widget under most circumstances.
- Columns to display: These are the columns/information that will appear in your widgets. For example, if you want to hide the instructor, you would uncheck "Instructor" in this section.
- Filters to display: These are the dropdown selects that you want to appear at the top of the widget. You clients can use these to filter the widget by class, staff, Class Type, etc.
- 12/24 hr time: Clients in countries that often use 24 hour time (i.e. 21:00) will want to adjust this setting to 24 hour.
- Start Date: You can change the date that the widget starts on using this help article.
- Class images: You can choose to show class images in each row of the Schedule Widget.
- Sync Widget Data with MINDBODY: If you've recently updated a class name (say, within the last 10 minutes or so), and you want to it to pull over immediately, just push this button. It resets our cache. There's a bit more information here.
- Please see this help article for instructions installing your Schedule Widget.
- If you have more than 3 MINDBODY locations, and you are noticing that the widget is only displaying one day at a time, please contact support to remove this restriction.
- You can turn on the Consumer Cart using this article.