In this help article, we cover the settings of the Enrollments Widget, including filtering and styling.
Basic Info Section
- Title: This is only for your reference unless you check the next option "Show/Hide Title."
- Show Title in Widget: This will make the Widget Title visible on your website as the title of widget, rather than the default "Enrollments for."
- View: We have three views for the Enrollments Widget. You can learn more about these views here.
- Select Time Frame: The Enrollments Widget can show from 1 week to 1 year.
- Signup Button Text: This is the text of the signup button. Other examples include "Reserve" and "Book." If you want to hide this button, please use this article.
- Base Style: We offer a default styling of the Enrollments Widget, but you can remove this styling if you or your developer want to do something more specific.
- Custom CSS: This is often used to customize the widget further. If you are not familiar with CSS, you can contact your developer or tech support for assistance. For instructions adding CSS, please reference this article.
- Colors: These are color pickers. We have a tutorial for using these here.
- Programs (Service Categories): These are the Service Categories you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the Service Categories to show, do not select anything.
- Class Types: These are the Class Types you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the Class Types to show, do not select anything.
- Teachers (Staff): These are the staff you do want to display in the widget. If you want all the staff to show, do not select anything. Note: if you hide a staff member, you will hide all of the enrollments that staff member teaches as well. We recommend not checking any Staff in the Enrollments Widget under most circumstances.
- Time Display format: Clients in countries that often use 24 hour time (i.e. 21:00) will want to adjust this setting to 24 hour.
- Start Date: You can change the date that the widget starts on using this help article.
- Columns to Display: These are the columns/information that will appear in your widgets. For example, if you want to hide the instructor, you would uncheck "Instructor" in this section.
- Filters to Display: These are the dropdown selects that you want to appear at the top of the widget. You clients can use these to filter the widget by class, staff, Class Type, etc.
- Time Zone: Your time zone.
- Language: Choose which language this widget will display in. More details can be found here.
- Please see this help article for instructions installing your Enrollments Widget.
- You can turn on the Consumer Cart using this article.
- The Enrollments Widget does not support Courses, Open Enrollments, or Date Forwarding.