If you are more comfortable using an image editor, you can create the Push Notification in the editor and upload it as a background image. We used Pixelmator as our image editor.
- First, you will need to create a new document with a width of 320 pixels and a height of 480 pixels
- Design your push notification with text and/or images
- Be sure not to add any text or images to the top 25 pixels of the image
- When you are finished, you can export the design as a .png file
- You can then upload this image as a background of the push notification within HealCode