If you would like to change the location of your Login|Register Link within the navigation, you can use this method.
Keep in mind that this method will likely require some CSS (styling code) to ensure the Link matches the other navigation items.
Step 1. Install the Script Tag
In order for the Buy Now Links to load on your website, you'll need to have the script tag installed somewhere on the page. We recommend installing it into the head of the website using the steps below in 1.1. You can also precede the Buy Now Link code with the script tag directly on your page, as detailed in 1.2.
1.1 Installing the Script tag into the Header
- Copy the script code below.
- Paste this into your header right before the end of the head tag: </head> You can usually find your header within Wordpress by selecting Appearance > Editor from the left-hand pane, and then selecting the head from the right-hand side. It will likely read "header.php" although it might be "head.php" or another variation depending on your theme.
- Paste the code you copied above the </head> tag as seen below:
1.2 Installing the Script tag directly into the navigation.
It's generally considered a good web practice to install the script tag into the header. Even so, you don't lose any functionality by just pasting the script tag directly into the navigation. You'll just want to be sure that it precedes the Login Link code as shown below.
You can do this by clicking on "Links" in your HealCode account and copying the Script tag that's on top of the page. Then you'll paste it directly into the Link Text or Title Attribute field described below. The script tag will just need to precede the Login | Register Link Code.
2. Adding the Login|Register Link Code
- In WordPress, navigate to Appearance > Menus
- Find the Custom Links tab
- Back in HealCode, click create a Login|Register Link using these instructions and click copy to clipboard
- Back in WordPress, paste this Link code into the Link Text or Title Attribute field
- In the URL field, put a placeholder URL, such as "http://www.healcode.com/" (you'll be removing this later)
- Click Add to Menu
- In the menu on the right, rearrange the menu items as desired
- Click on the Login|Register code menu item and erase the URL
- Save Menu