If you have the Online Bookings enabled for your HealCode account, you can send your clients to a "Thank You" page after the confirmation message. Your clients would be sent to this page after he or she completes a booking of an appointment, enrollment, or class from the Consumer Cart.
Reasons for a "Thank You" Page
You may want to setup a "Thank You" page for your Cart for the following reasons:
- Encourage your clients to proceed with booking or to book again
- Encourage your clients to purchase a pricing option
- Track bookings/purchases with Google Analytics
- Provide your clients with more information about your classes (FAQs)
How to Add a Cart Thank You Page Redirect
- Create a new page on your website (usually called "Thank You")
- Add the relevant information to the page, make sure the page is viewable by the public, and ensure the page is hidden from the navigation
- Find the URL of the page and copy it
- Login to HealCode
- Click Site Settings
- Paste the full URL into the Thank you page redirect field under Online Bookings
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page
NOTE: The URL entered into the "Cart Thank You Page Redirect" field must start with http:// or https://.