- Login to HealCode
- Go to Links and find the desired Link. Adjust the inner HTML as desired (detailed instructions can be found here) and then copy the Link code to your clipboard.
- Log into your VistaPrint website and click on the Other button on the toolbar.
- Click on the Custom HTML icon in the Extras menu.
- Place the Custom HTML box into the desired location.
- Double-click the inside of the box and click Edit HTML.
- Paste your Link code and click Save changes.
- In HealCode, go to the top of the page and copy the Script Tag Code (also found below).
- Paste this into the Custom HTML box along with the Link code. Note: this only needs to be done once per page.
- Click Preview to see how the HTML will appear on your site. When you are satisfied with your preview, click Publish.
Need assistance installing or styling this Link? Please contact support here!